Enable Calls in Microsoft Teams using your existing PBX phone system
A simple add on to your Office 365 environment that connects Microsoft Teams to your PBX, be it hosted or on premise equipment in minutes. This allows businesses to provide access to the company phone system for homeworkers through Microsoft Teams. This helps deliver business continuity and increase customer contact.
By connecting to Microsoft Teams through your phone system you get the added benefit of being able to avoid costly Microsoft dial plans and prepay subscription services. You will also be able to retain all of your current phone numbers and direct dials helping you remain in contact with your customers and minimising disruption.
Keep your current PBX or SIP service with all the features you rely on
- Make and receive work calls on any device anywhere
- Works with Microsoft Teams on PC, Mac or Mobile
- Quick & Simple implementation in minutes
- No hardware or software
- Simple low cost monthly subscription
- Works with our phone systems and SIP Trunks
- Enterprise grade encryption and security built in
We can also provide your business with Microsoft 365 licences and backup solutions, helping you keep your staff mobile and secure whilst improving efficiency and resilience.
Why not contact us now to find out more about how we can help you adjust to the modern demands.